The Polercoaster™ re-orients the entire concept of a roller coaster by going vertical. The same length of track with loops, dips, twists and all the other thrilling mayhem that constitute a great coaster experience, but in a very small footprint. That is the sheer genius of the Polercoaster™. It can also be designed to deliver a multi revenue attraction with alternate means for going up or down of the top platform
Delivering high thrills in a small diameter footprint is a recipe for economic success. The vertical nature creates an amazing visual experience with potential for exceptional lighting options and signage that can provide ancillary revenue streams.
- Height 200 – 1000 Feet
- Length 2000 – 10,000 Feet
- Capacity 1,500+ People per hour
- 4 to 12 Elements
- 4 to 12 Eight-passenger vehicles
- World’s only 360-degree lift system
- US and Foreign Patents Granted
- Observation Deck (*Optional)
- 15,000 – 50,000 sq. ft. potential for retail,
- restaurants, and event space.
- LED Multimedia Light Show
Two potential attractions in one: thrilling vehicle roller coaster and observation tower with multiple uses.
Customizable full coaster experience in a tiny footprint with iconic landmark appeal.